You’re called out of town for work. A family emergency comes up. What can you do with your dog? You can call a friend OR call Rex’s Place Boarding House, where your dogs safety and happiness while you’re away is our primary concern. Here’s what you can expect:
- Dogs sleep in their own boarding space. Bedding is provided.
- Playtime during the day either integrated with our day care OR solo play in the boarding play space (weather permitting, we have outside play as well)
- Dogs that can’t integrate into the playgroup will get solo walks
- Our staff will get them ready for their nighttime slumber
- Unparalleled staff whose main concern is the welfare of our overnight guests
$55.00/night ($6.00/extra during high season)
15% off second dog from same family sharing space (No extra charges - this is it 🙂
If you check your dog in for boarding before 3 PM, you will pay for a full day of day care.
If you check your dog out of boarding after 11 AM, you will be charged a late fee.