Rex's Day Care Classic
If your dog has energy to spare, Day Care Classic is the place to be. Most dogs want to be social. It’s a natural instinct; they sniff (e.g., smell butts), wrestle, run and tug. That is what it’s all about in a dog’s world and they are better when they have an opportunity to participate in the fun. Regular playtime has a lot of benefits:
- Continuing their socialization by being more comfortable around other dogs and people
- Exercising and staying fit
- Reinforcing or learning positive behavior, leading to better behavior at home
- Developing their own network of friends (BFF’s)
With Day Care Classic, dogs get to play for several hours in our indoor and outdoor play areas (weather permitting for outside). We have multiple staff members supervising the pups at all times and all of our staff members are well versed in handling different dog breeds, behaviors and situations. Dogs will go home happy and tired.
All of our playrooms encourage exercise, comfort and safety. We use the best environmentally friendly disinfectants to clean and sanitize throughout the day and, at night, we have a professional come in to get everything ready for the next day.
What should you expect?
- We follow a structured schedule throughout the day. One of our handlers will greet owners outside to bring their dogs inside.
- During the day, some dogs may participate in our Play & Train program if requested by owner
- At 11:30, we start feeding lunch to our boarding dogs or day care dogs who have a lunchtime meal
- We have beds, cots, and open crates throughout the facility so often pups will catch a few zzz’s after some strenuous play
- We start getting pups ready to get picked up around 3:30. Pups that still have energy continue to play until their owner arrives.
With Day Care Classic, the old adage comes true: A tired dog is a good dog.
What are the requirements?
- The following immunizations are required:
- You must register online and upload vet records showing that all vaccinations are current, and a photo.
- Dogs must take and pass a temperament test.
- Must be in good health and flea/tick free.
- Must be non-aggressive and not toy protective.
- Must never have bitten or injured another animal or person.
- Respiratory Bordetella
Each pet has their own medical needs and we will accept modifications if documented and signed by your vet. Put simply: we will accept titers.
DOG DAY CARE HOURS
PET TAXI SERVICE DETAILS
Pick-Up Service: Monday – Friday between 7:30 and 8:30
Drop-Off Service Monday – Friday between 2:00 – 3:30
Taxi Rate: $10.00 one way; $20.00 round trip