You’re called out of town for work. A family emergency comes up. What can you do with your dog? You can call a friend OR call Rex’s Place Boarding House, where your dogs safety and happiness while you’re away is our primary concern. Here’s what you can expect:
- Dogs sleep in their own boarding space. Bedding is provided.
- Playtime during the day either integrated with our day care OR solo play in the boarding play space (weather permitting, we have outside play as well)
- Dogs that can’t integrate into the playgroup will get solo walks
- Our staff will get them ready for their nighttime slumber
- Unparalleled staff whose main concern is the welfare of our overnight guests
To plan a successful boarding adventure, here are some helpful hints:
- Plan Ahead. Let as know of your travel plans as soon as you can so that we have a space for you.
- Meals should be put in plastic bags by meal to eliminate any food thieves at feeding
- No need to bring anything other than food and any medicine your dogs might need. We’ve got you covered on everything else.
- Please make sure we have an emergency contact phone number
- A valid credit card on file is required
- When you pick up your dog, don’t let them over eat or drink unlimited water for at least four hours. This may cause him/her to get an upset stomach.
- Your dog may suffer from a little vacation lag when they get home. This is normal. Just let them relax for a bit and don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
If you check your dog in for boarding before 3 PM, you will pay for a full day of day care.
If you check your dog out of boarding after 11 AM, you will be charged a late fee.
Cancellation Policy: In order to receive a refund on your deposit, you must cancel at least 7 days prior to the start of your reservation, and during peak periods, you must cancel at least 14 days prior to the start.
Also: if you pick up your dog prior to the end time of your reservation, you will still be charged for the entire reservation and the unused time will be held as an in-house credit on your account.