You’re called out of town for work. A family emergency comes up. What can you do with your dog? You can call a friend OR call Rex’s Place Boarding House, where your dogs safety and happiness while you’re away is our primary concern. Here’s what you can expect:
- Dogs sleep in their own boarding space. Bedding is provided.
- Playtime during the day either integrated with our day care OR solo play in the boarding play space (weather permitting, we have outside play as well)
- Dogs that can’t integrate into the playgroup will get solo walks
- Our staff will get them ready for their nighttime slumber
- Unparalleled staff whose main concern is the welfare of our overnight guests
To plan a successful boarding adventure, here are some helpful hints:
- Plan Ahead. Let as know of your travel plans as soon as you can so that we have a space for you.
- Meals should be put in plastic bags by meal to eliminate any food thieves at feeding
- No need to bring anything other than food and any medicine your dogs might need. We’ve got you covered on everything else.
- Please make sure we have an emergency contact phone number
- A valid credit card on file is required
- When you pick up your dog, don’t let them over eat or drink unlimited water for at least four hours. This may cause him/her to get an upset stomach.
- Your dog may suffer from a little vacation lag when they get home. This is normal. Just let them relax for a bit and don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
$60.00/night ($8.00/extra during peak periods)
15% off second dog from same family sharing space (No extra charges - this is it)
If you check your dog in for boarding before 4 PM, you will pay for a full day of day care.
If you check your dog out of boarding after 11 AM, you will be charged a late fee.