Cage Free Boarding
No one enjoys leaving a member of their family behind when they are going away. We offer cage free boarding to our daycare dogs. Dogs play all day and then retreat to their home away from home (our daycare boarding facility) filled with coaches, beds and more, as well as a staff member who ways with the dogs while they slumber away. Our boarding is great for dogs who:
- Have never been boarded
- Suffer from separation anxiety
- Have too much energy for a kennel
- Too SPECIAL for a kennel
- Professionally trained staff who stay, with your dogs ALL NIGHT LONG
- Day Care M – F; Day Care with boarding dogs Saturday and Sunday
- Snuggles with staff and friends at night
To plan a successful boarding adventure, here are some helpful hints:
- Plan Ahead. Let as know of your travel plans as soon as you can so that we have a space for you. Follow this link to our BOARDING CONSENT FORM
- Meals should be put in plastic bags by meal to eliminate any food thieves at feeding
- No need to bring anything other than food and any medicine your dogs might need. We’ve got you covered on everything else.
- Please make sure we have en emergency contact phone number
- When you pick up your dog, don’t let them over eat or drink unlimited water for at least four hours. This may cause him/her to get an upset stomach.
- Your dog may suffer from a little vacation lag when they get home. This is normal. Just let them relax for a bit and don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Download Our Cage Free Boarding Prices! (PDF)
Download Boarding Consent Form! (PDF)