Rex's Place Day Care
Day care at Rex’s Place is an action-packed program that entertains your dog all day. What do we do? Shy dogs get confidence. Energetic dogs get tired. Nervous dogs get cuddled and walked. We realize day care has to be different things to different dogs and we try to provide all of that to our four-legged friends. So we have two different options for “our” dogs.
Day Care Classic is just that. We let dogs be dogs each and every day. It is for dogs who love other dogs, love running and wrestling, and seem to never get tired.
Day Care Plus is our newest program and is is designed for dogs in smaller groups. We manipulate the environment to satisfy their physical AND psychological needs.
No matter which way your dog likes to play, EVERY dog needs some type of day care at least one day a week. Why? Dogs are pack animals and, once or twice a week, they just want to be a dog. That’s what we do at Rex’s Place; we let them be dogs.
Dogs will come home happy and tired. They will get a lot of exercise and you will be able to have a little time for yourself without feeling guilty about leaving them home alone all day. Our goal is consistency of and communication about the service we provide.
What you should expect?
- 24,000 square feet — take a virtual tour
- 3500 sq ft Day Care Classic wrestling room
- 1500 sq ft Day Care Classic small dog room
- 1500 sq ft Day Care Plus room
- 5500 sq ft outdoor space with pool, sand box and more
- 4500 sq ft separate boarding house
- Crate-free (day care dogs only) OR kennel boarding with 30 overnight lodging kennels
What are the requirements?
- The following immunizations are required:
- You must register online and upload both vet records showing current vaccinations as well as a photo.
- Dogs must take and pass a temperament test.
- Dogs must be in good health and flea/tick free.
- Dogs must be non-aggressive and not toy protective.
- Dogs must never have bitten or injured another animal or person.
- Current vaccination against respiratory bordetella
- Current vaccination against distemper
- Current vaccination against rabies
Each pet has their own medical needs and we will accept modifications if documented and signed by your vet. Put simply: we will accept titers.
It’s easy. All dogs are required to pass a temperament test. To start the enrollment; process, click here to register your dog. Then make an appointment on Gingr for a temperament test so we can see if we’re a good fit for each other. Please come early, (6:30 – 8:30) as the first day introductions are the hardest part:
- Plan on staying 4-1/2 hours (we'll call you after an hour and let you know how things are going)
- If all is going well, your dog is welcome to stay for the day, but we need 4-1/2 hours.
- There is a charge for the temperament test; however, if you return and subscribe or buy a package within the first week, we’ll give you a free day of day care.
Book Now!View Rates
FAQ’s (Day Care)
DOG DAY CARE HOURS
PET TAXI SERVICE DETAILS
Pick-Up Service: Monday – Friday between 7:30 and 8:30
Drop-Off Service Monday – Friday between 2:00 – 3:30
Taxi Rate: $10.00 one way; $20.00 round trip