Cage Free Boarding
No one enjoys leaving a member of their family behind when they are going away. We offer cage free boarding to our day care dogs. Dogs play all day and then retreat to their home away from home (our daycare boarding facility) filled with coaches, beds and more, as well as a staff member who stays with the dogs while they slumber away. Cage-free boarding is good for:
- Dogs we have known from day care for at least 6 months
- Dogs who are spayed / neutered
- Dogs who have a lot of confidence and like all other dogs and people
- Dogs who sleep outside of a crate and have the run of the house
- Dogs who sleep through the night
- Professionally trained staff who stay, with your dogs ALL NIGHT LONG
- Day Care M – F; Day Care with boarding dogs Saturday and Sunday
- Snuggles with staff and friends at night
To plan a successful boarding adventure, here are some helpful hints:
- Plan Ahead. Let as know of your travel plans as soon as you can so that we have a space for you.
- Meals should be put in plastic bags by meal to eliminate any food thieves at feeding
- No need to bring anything other than food and any medicine your dogs might need. We’ve got you covered on everything else.
- Please make sure we have an emergency contact phone number
- A valid credit card on file is required
- When you pick up your dog, don’t let them over eat or drink unlimited water for at least four hours. This may cause him/her to get an upset stomach.
- Your dog may suffer from a little vacation lag when they get home. This is normal. Just let them relax for a bit and don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
We will charge your credit card on file when your dog checks in to boarding.
A deposit is required to secure your reservation. When you check your dog in, we will charge your credit card on file for the remaining balance for your stay.
If you check your dog in for boarding before 3 PM, you will be billed for a full day of day care.
If you pick up your dog from boarding after 11 AM, you will pay a late fee.
Dogs boarding cage free must be dropped off during the week (Mon-Fri) before 5 PM. No weekend drop offs are accepted for cage free boarding.
Contact Rex's Place
Rex's Place OR Rex's Place Boarding House
Evanston, IL 60201